Keep your child safe online
Ensure your child’s digital activity is balanced and risk free
With the summer holidays fast approaching your child(ren) will likely be exposed to more screen time, and their online activity may increase. As parents and carers, it is important that you have the tools needed to keep an eye your child’s online activity to ensure they are staying safe and behaving responsibly.
Supervise the way you want
Filter websites, set time limits, block apps, get reports and more
Northern Education Trust uses a system called Smoothwall to monitor the content our students access, and digitally safeguard against any dangers or risks. Smoothwall also provide an app for parents/carers to use, which allows them to control and monitor what their child(ren) are accessing online. The app is called Qustodio, and there is currently an offer of free access for 30 days from registration.
Features of the app include:
- The ability to filter content and apps
- Block inappropriate apps, games and website
- Set time limits on device usage
- Prevent screen addiction, encourage healthy sleep routines, pause the internet at the touch of a button
- Monitor activity
- See your child’s browsing history, social media use, screen time, location and more
- Locate family members
- See where they are and where they’ve been
- Track calls and SMS for Android and iOS
- See who your child is exchanging calls and messages with, read messages, and block calls if necessary
- Get reports, alerts and SOS
- Real-time dashboard and weekly/monthly reports available
Build positive digital habits
Help your child develop a healthy relationship with technology
Sign up for a free Qustodio Parental Control account using the QR code below, or by going to https://www.qustodio.com/ Once the free offer expires, there is a charge for either the basic version or premium version of the app.